Thanks to a writing prompt from Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop, you get to learn six random things about me. Control your excitement, and read on…
1) I hate snakes. I think that’s the only thing Indiana Jones and I have in common. Good to know in case I ever run into him and have to make small talk.
2) I lost my job three times during a one-year period. Yup, that’s life in publishing during a recession. By the third time, all I could do was laugh.
3) My wisdom teeth never came in. Those teeth don’t really give you wisdom, right?
4) I can only fold warm laundry. OK, I can fold laundry when it’s cold, but I prefer to fold it when it’s hot out of the dryer.
5) My birthday is in the U2 song “Pride (in the Name of Love).” Sing it to yourself. You’ll figure it out.
6) I don’t drink coffee. For as many times as I’ve tried, I don’t like it. And somehow I made it through college, law school, and the bar exam without it. This also applies to tea.
Inspired? Share a random fact about you in the comments.